COD Digestion Vials
Decomposition of organic compounds in water depletes dissolved oxygen and significantly affects water quality and health of aquatic life. Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) is a method to indirectly measure the amount of organic compounds in water. COD is expressed in milligrams per liter (mg/L), which indicates the mass of oxygen consumed per liter of solution.
- Huge Savings - Volume discounts starting at 97¢ per test
- Compatible - No method modification
- Approved - USEPA method
- Functional - Ergonomically designed packaging for lab use
- Packaged in boxes of 100
- Systea Scientific LLC now offers the most competitively priced industry standard COD digestion tubes.
- Vials have the potential of 2.0mL of sample and 5.5mL of reagent for a total capacity of 7.5mL. The vials offered by Systea Scientific LLC are compliant with the micro-COD digestion method and currently fit all reactors, digesters, and spectrophotometers.
- COD Vial, 0-150ppm Range
- COD Vial, 0-150ppm Range (Mercury free)