Simplicity Discrete Analyzer
For water, environmental, agricultural, and industrial laboratories performing wet chemistry and basic research, which need improved productivity and absolute assurance in the validity of their results to meet the needs of compliance monitoring, quality control, and research.
The Simplicity Discrete Analyzer provides true unattended operation and test flexibility. Multiple tests can be run on the same sample without operator intervention while following NELAP or user defined protocol.
Unlike other automated systems, the Simplicity Discrete Analyzer enables technicians of any skill level can learn to operate the system in a matter of minutes. Maintenance is easy, since all critical system components are visible and accessible to the technician.
- Easy to use; no specific experience is required.
- 150 photometric tests per hour.
- Up to 50 stored test parameters.
- 60, 64, or 85 sample positions for 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, or 4.0ml sample cups.
- Separate position for Standards, Controls, Blanks, and Spikes.
- 18 or 27 position reagent container setup.
- Real-time monitoring of sample results.
- Reduced labor costs.
- Run flexibility, individual parameters can be selected for each sample.
- True unattended operation.
- Low reagent consumption and minimal waste generation.
- Pre and post-run sample dilutions.
- Automatic preparation of Standards from a stock solution.
- Automatic Spike preparation and calculation.
- Positive identification of samples and reagents by bar-code reader (optional).
- Easy maintenance; virtually no consumables or spare parts required.
- Uses Windows® based software.
- LIMS compatible.
- NELAP or user defined test protocol.
|Reading Methods:||Endpoint, endpoint differential, Endpoint differential sample blank, bichromatic endpoint, fixed time, kinetic, virtual.|
|Sample Tray:||60, 64, or 85 sample positions for 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, or 4.0mL sample cups.|
|Reagent Tray:||18 or 27 position reagent container setup 40 or 25mL.|
|Diluter:||1,000µL - 0.093µL resolution|
|System:||Windows® 8 through XP|
|Colorimeter:||Halogen lamp with extended UV emission. 10 Interference filters +/- 2 nm. Accuracy +/- 1% from 0 to 2.5 O.D. Noise <+/- 2m Abs. at 340 nm 2.5 O.D.|
|Auto Zero:||Automatic zero setting for all wavelengths.|
|Language:||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Arabic, Chinese|
|Dimensions:||71 (L) x 62 (W) x 36 (H) - 38Kg.|
|Power Supply:||110/230 V – 50/60 Hz.|